It seems no one has got anything outside of the US / Canada, so it's
not a problem with just a few people, it's everyone.

I'm in the UK and 2-4 weeks would be Saturday for me. If they are
being sent from the US you have to expect them to take longer. If they
are coming from the EU though, it shouldn't take much longer. I'm
pretty certain the 2-4 weeks estimate only applied to the US though,
as per most things...

I doubt Google will have any information so it's just playing the
waiting game.