Thanks for the reply.

> Assuming you have the proper permissions in your manifest, it should
> just work.

yes I have set all the permission for that.

INTERNET, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS,
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION

> Here is a sample application demonstrating obtaining your location via GPS:
>
> http://github.com/commonsguy/cw-android/tree/master/Service/WeatherPlus/

Same problem persist.
Emulator working fine after pressing send button in Emulator Control.
On the Device not working.

Again my problem:
I want to get my current latitude and longitude.
I am able to get my location in other application installed in my
device.
So it will also show me in my app also. But it is not happening.
Emulator working fine.

I am not able to understand why am I not able to get my lat and long?

Please help.