Yo man !!

Incredible the amount of work you've put into that game !!

Were you alone or is it a team ?

You could use a graphist, but even so, the achievement is there !!

My feedback after 15 minutes of play :
The list for construction doesn't come up, I think it kind of need a
double click. You should find a way to notify, it would help start, I
wandered for like 10 minutes before going to the help page which
didn't state the double click but showed the buildings list.
Then I had to go back to the help page because the farms were not
available in my buildings list. If I understand correctly, i can have
a farm and a goldmine only if I have a castle but then I didn't know
those squares outside of my walls had appeared. Again a notification
and maybe centering the map on those square would have helped me.
Lastly, when I clicked on the building list, I took me sometimes to
understand that red text meant I couldn't get that building because of
the missing dependencies. Same thing, a notification popping up and
saying "you don't have a farm level high enough" or something would
have helped.

But again, for a V1, openGl, mmo and everything, this is awsome work.

Keep it up.

Yahel