Is there any chance we could do this sort of review of each other's
apps collaboratively? I'd venture to say that 10 reviews by other
developers with this kind of feedback is worth 1000 sketchy reviews on the
app store. I know for my app (Phresheez, a social networking ski tracking
app), one of my users is a usability engineer and her feedback was
immensely helpful... somethings are blindingly obvious when pointed
out by the uninitiated.

It would certainly be an interesting way to help overall quality control,
and since apps are so diverse, I'm sure we could divvy things up such
that we don't have to help our competitors, per se.

Mike