Phil-

Meant to send this directly to you not post on the public group [sorry
about going off-topic on your public discussion]!

Whoa.. Had no idea about the official 2.1 update. I rooted and
installed CM after the little snafoo a few weeks back with Motorola
pushing off the update again.. Glad to hear 2.1 is now officially on
the Droid!! Is it the complete Nexus One version? What features does
it have/lack?

-Nick