Hi all,

I've found a problem related to the Google calendar synchronization.
Every time a google sync starts for the calendar source, it removes
all the calendars which don't belong to a google account (see also
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=7714).

See the following snippet found in CalendarSyncadapter (http://
android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/packages/providers/
CalendarProvider.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/com/android/providers/calendar/
CalendarSyncAdapter.java;hb=HEAD):

    // delete calendars that are no longer sent from the server.
    final Uri calendarContentUri = Calendars.CONTENT_URI;
    final ContentResolver cr = getContext().getContentResolver();
    for (long calId : existingCalendarIds) {
        // NOTE: triggers delete all events, instances for this
calendar.
        cr.delete(ContentUris.withAppendedId(calendarContentUri,
calId),
        null /* where */, null /* selectionArgs */);
    }

Is there any chance to prevent this?

Thanks in advance
Carlo