I'm looking at ways to sell my app to countries where Android Market
does not allow people to buy apps (only free apps available in
market).

I was looking at Slideme.org, but most of the apps there seem free and
the details on their website seem scant about how to actually setup an
account so they can pay me using say PayPal. Also, I couldn't reach
them by phone, so I'm guessing its a pretty small operation.

I was also thinking about using Google Checkout to sell directly from
my website. Would use a buy now button for digital content delivery,
using a server 2 server back end post to send a license key to Google
checkout which they only show to user after they've paid (or
authorized, or something). User would then enter license key on my
website using an Android phone browser only and if key is good would
get redirected to the .apk file for download.

Still lots of risks for piracy. I suppose having the user enter the
license key in the app itself and having the app communicate back with
the server for validation might be better, and there are other
solutions for that as well.

My main questions are:
- Does anyone have experience using SlideMe for actually selling apps,
and are they good with service and getting you paid?
 -Is there any issue with using the same Google Checkout account that
is linked to my sales on the Android Market to sell directly from my
website??
-Is it against any Google policy to sell an app directly using Google
Checkout for the same app that is available through Android Market??