Shane,

You are not aware in any way of the conversation between Martin and SlideME
(since you were not with SlideME) or maybe where Martin missed what he
actually needed to do that was clear in the first email to him, that he
unfortunately did not follow.  I am sure your interests since you departed
SlideME is to damage SlideME's image as best you can for whatever personal
reasons you may have.

You also failed to mention for the three developers you posted that had
problems receiving a payout, that they were in contact with you during that
time and you failed to respond in many emails from them. Fortunately I had
means to keep in contact and remitted payouts to them from accounts you did
not control. Many support issues also had to be resolved by phone contact
since you lacked to follow up. So I would appreciate to not use your wrong
doings whilst at SlideME against what SlideME is building today with great
success.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out the BBB, as it needs to be fixed and handy
for developers to know as they venture into the business world of who to
trust and not to trust.  Don't know why you pointed it out though, when
SlideME's interest is to grow and support developers at best we can with our
resources. It would not make sense for what we are pursuing if we did wrong
against developers.

Shane you may also want to check your Mikandi terms against
http://www.copyscape.com, as it appears to be a clone of Android's Market.
Guess, you shouldn't put your new partners in such a responsible state.

re: Martin follow up issue.

Helped Martin format his invoice and what he needs to include:

Invoice to:  SlideME LLC  (that he missed)
Address: companies address (also that he missed)
Invoice #:

A simple explanation of what should be included in an invoice can be found
here: http://www.ir35calc.co.uk/how_to_prepare_an_invoice.aspx

We have helped Martin format his invoice as we have helped many other
developers, but as anyone can understand, we need to conduct business a
certain way and we are not able to take all developers by the hand if they
do not submit as we require such paperwork. I am sure many other developers
are aware of how much more complex applications are for other stores,
including Apple's AppStore, RIM's AppWorld, or even MS WinMo's Marketplace
and doubt they will put in the effort as I have on a personal level to
assist them, with our limited resources.

I am more than happy for Martin to confirm if such details were mentioned to
him in the initial lengthy explanatory email to him, and additionally invite
even more developers to have their say.

Wish to also say thank you to Paul for uploading his application to SlideME,
considering the negativity of this thread from an ex-partner. I am sure Paul
and many others will be well looked after as best as we can and have their
say one day.

Thanks,
George

Hi Martin,