Hello.

First I apoligize for not strictly sticking to the charter of the
group, but I have tried almost all other thinkable venues, and assume
the users here are the most likely to be able to answer.

I have a HTC Hero, Android 1.6. I did take quite a few pictures and
thereafter experienced a memory-card crash. All the data did
dissapear, and it was not possible to recover the memory-card.

However, among the data, was a picture of a person that later passed
away. I really need to get that picture back. I have the picture in a
picture-frame on the phone "desk-top", as well as background when the
phone is locked. These pictures did not dissapear when the memory-card
was erased. So, hence it must also be saved on the phone.

I have looked thru all the directories I have found on the phone, but
have not found it. Does anyone have an idea of where on the phone it
might have been stored? Which directories should I look in, and do I
need a special software to access the directory?

A great thanks in advance