Sorry for not responding earlier. This worked for me:

        public static void sendFile(Context context) {
        String emailPreference =
PreferenceManager.getDefaultSharedPreferences(context).getString("emailPreference",
"");
        String subjectPreference =
PreferenceManager.getDefaultSharedPreferences(context).getString("subjectPreference",
"");
        String bodyPreference =
PreferenceManager.getDefaultSharedPreferences(context).getString("bodyPreference",
"");
        if(subjectPreference.length() == 0) {
                subjectPreference = (String)
context.getText(R.string.csv_subject);
                }
                String csvFile = getFilename();
                File file = new File(csvFile);
                if(file.exists()) {
                        Intent sendIntent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
                        sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_EMAIL, new String[]
{emailPreference});
                        sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT,
subjectPreference);
                        sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, bodyPreference);
                        sendIntent.setType("text/csv");
                        sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM,
Uri.fromFile(new
File(csvFile)));
                        context.startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sendIntent,
context.getText(R.string.csv_send)));
                } else {
                        Util.displayToast(context, R.string.no_csv_file);
                }
        }