Hi,

I want to receive Intent "android.intent.action.SEND" in a Service. Is it
possilbe to register for this Intent via registerReceiver() and get the
Intent in Broadcast receiver in the Service?

Or is there any restrictions that "android.intent.action.SEND" can only be
registered via Manifest.xml of an Activity and not in a Service?