On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 1:16 PM, asher <as...@vanteon.com> wrote:

> Can anyone help? If anyone's actually reading this, would you at least
> respond so I know I'm not shouting in the dark here?

Sorry, no idea what to tell you besides maybe override every other lifecycle
function (onStop, onStart, etc) and see what order they're called in, if at
all.

Did you put a breakpoint in onPause when that happens to see what the
callstack is like at that point?

I assume you're not doing anything special in onCreate that would cause this
right (like starting another activity?)