On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 5:02 AM, George | SlideME
<george.slid...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Shane, one request. You need to retract now in public any such accusations
> that I and SlideME are operating a dishonest operation.

I never said SlideME was dishonest. I said you, as an individual, are
dishonest and I gave the reasons. Paul comes forward and asks if SlideME is
good at paying people. I say I've seen developer complaints and invite other
developers to give their experiences. Martin comes forward, so does Francois
and we find the reason: the invoice process hard to understand. Likely, if
you had let such discussions grow on your own forums, you would have found
this out.

But rather than taking responsibility for a broken payout process, you keep
pointing the finger to other members of the community. This is dishonest.

Just identify the problem and fix it! In fact, if you approach the android
developer community on how to improve the payout process, I'm sure they will
jump in and give valuable suggestions.  But if you try to hide things, point
fingers and post bizarre e-mails, well you will get nothing.

Shane