Well, my opinion:

- paid apps (for users)

-> The problems google have to be able to sell to any country, any
store will have: laws! Apple took a lot of time to open an app store
here in Brazil and still most of the apps aren´t available because the
governament has a diferent age definition per category here, so most
games aren´t publihed.

- paid apps (for developers)

-> This sucks, and sucks hard! It´s something google needs to fix as
soon as possible. Most users are on USA and Europe but developers are
around the whole world and using ads to support our development is
taking things to the limit already.

- browsing through a website

-> Already shown on google I/O. Let´s wait for froio devices and this
will show up. I hope in a shot time.

- buying through a website

-> Also shown on google I/O and even MUCH better than the app store/
iTunes. Right now there´s no better system for mobile devices.

- payment methods different then Google Checkout

-> This won´t happen, and won´t happen in ANY store. Why? Using other
systems mean getting less money, and unless the company that owns the
store don´t have the ability to manage money, we will see only
proprietary systems for this. Also, if they don´t they will probably
use only one system also. Same for advertisement companies ...

- no trash apps (some form of quality standards)

-> Freedom vs. Closed systems. This is the discussion between app
store and android market. I prefer open systems where anyone can
publish anything. This way the comunity will show what is best and
what is worst. Also, the ability to ask for a refund forces developers
to make great apps in order to receive anything for them. If there´s
someone to say if your app is good enough we will see the same old
story again: rejected apps for no reason, long delays between
releases ....
In this case I do agree that android market should use a system to
give emphasis to the best apps and start putting the crap ones on the
lower parts of the search lists...

- and all of this in their native language:

-> This is a good sugestion that should be sent to google. I don´t
think this is something too hard for them, and for sure would help in
the expasion of android around the world.