Yeah that was what I tried before posting. I did that like 3 times.
The same APK works on 2.1 devices so it cannot be an inlining issue.

I am sorry I know it's a vague error. The drawable in question is just
a selector with dither equals true with 4 states inside of it. Nothing
complicated but maybe it helps somewhere.

-Greg