I can confirm the app is available on my Nexus One and the G1.

It's also visible on the Android Market according to Cyrket:
http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/net.yuvalsharon.android.netsms/

If it has only disappeared on your phone, perhaps you need to turn the
sync setting on so the Android Market data is updated?