Yuvi,
You are definately not the only one having this problem.
My application Better Contacts
(info.scottstephen.android.bettercontacts) is not longer in the
Market, since an update on Friday evening.
It actually seemed to disappear progressively as I had people telling
me that they couldn't find my app, while I was still able to see it.
However since yesterday I am not able to see it either?

I also tried making a minor change and publishing an update, but
nothing changed.

I also tried unpublish / publish, still no change.

I hope someone from Google responds quickly.

Scott