I find astounding, rude and arrogant the complete disregard with which
Google treats people attempting to access help on the tracker.

Thread after thread - even ones that are 18+ months old, with 400+
posts and nearly 1000 stars, have gone completely unanswered - look at
the Wifi/Proxy issue for instance, or the Gapless audio, or even the
3g-to-WiFi switching issues that has many hundreds of posts and only
towards the end is there even a luke-warm response from Google! But no
ownership or actual interest.

Most of the tickets are still, perversely, marked as New even after a
year of people begging, pleading, demanding solutions!! No owner
allocated.

I could understand if somehow the development resources available to
the world's fastest growing and probably most successful mobile OS
were limited - but given the fanfare, hype, etc from Google, that
seems unlikely. But the VERY LEAST someone could do is respond to
these poor bastards, and acknowledge their pain, even if it is just to
say "we are too busy" to address this right now.

But no, the response is, no response. Deafening silence. The rudeness
and arrogance is mindboggling!! Where the hell are your customer
service skills?