hello, as I'm beginner in Android I have problem with memory - after
only 2-3 minutes I get Force Close and outOfMemory Error.

I have only onCreate (I know, stupid, but I didn't knew for anything
else as I started only few weeks ago) and inside I have...

@Override
  super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
  setContentView(R.layout.main);

  many lines of code...manipulating with SQLite databases...

}

inside main XML layout I have many images, small, big (background) and
so on...How can I on every onCreate "delete" all content from memory
that was before in it - so when I open activity again, it deletes all
images and everything out and insert the new (old) one inside.
"Little" awkward but that's only thing I have on mind.

Also, inside "many lines of code" I don't declare any images!

Or simply, how can I "bypass" outOfMemoryError? Do I have to do
something like this?

 @Override
      super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        BitmapFactory.Options options=new BitmapFactory.Options();
        options.inSampleSize = 8;
        Bitmap buildingBitmap =
BitmapFactory.decodeResource(null,R.drawable.background,options);

if (buildingBitmap != null)
        {
        buildingBitmap.recycle();
        System.gc();
        buildingBitmap = null;
        }

      setContentView(R.layout.main);

      many lines of code...manipulating with SQLite databases...

    }

or...? Also on other activity is everything "the same" except I have
multiple overlays, how can I "erase" (recycle) them also? Thank you
for any help.

*currently, I'm not searching for fastest, most "correct" or better
solution, I just want something that it's not crashing all the time