Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Python Senior Software Engineer with AWS Experience  *

*Location - Austin (Day 1).*

*Excellent Python Experience of 8+ Years. **Do not share Junior Python
profiles.*

*AWS Experience of 5+ Years is Mandatory*

*JD-*

- Production experience with Python, Microservices, Kafka, REST, S3 and
RDBMS (Postgres etc), NoSQL like HBase in building highly scalable
distributed systems.

- Extensive experience with building high scalable and available REST APIs

- Desirable to have experience in using workflow systems like Airflow.

- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.

- Contribute to platform design, architecture, development, maintenance and
production support

- Experience with Kubernetes, CI/CD deployment, Helm, Monitoring system
like Prometheus and Grafana

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*