Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

Role

Azure Databricks Architect

Role Name

Azure Databricks Architect

Duties & Responsibilities

Azure Databricks, ADF, Python, PySpark
Expert level in Designing and Architect solutions in Azure Data factory,
Azure Databricks, Azure Datalake, Delta Lake,  Azure DB and Azure synapse
analytics implementation.
Must have experience in migrating the data from on premise to Azure using
ADF and Databricks.
Experience in designing large scale environments.
Model, Design, Build, and Troubleshoot the tables, files in ADLS or other
Azure storage platforms.
Must have worked experience in large Azure Data platform and dealt with
high volume data.
Expert level experience in Azure cloud technologies like Python, PySpark,
Scala & SQL and experience working with relational databases for data
querying and retrieval.
Leading development of Data Lake Architectures from scratch for Analytics
Platform
Strong understanding of data strategy.
Knowledge of Azure DevOps/CI-CD, Continuous Integration.
Knowledge of  databases such as Teradata, Oracle etc. and Talend ETL.
Has strong communication and organizational skills and able to deal with
ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities and projects at the same time
Talend ETL, Agile/SAFe way of working

Total Experience Required

12+

Work Location

Austin/Chandler

Duration

12 Months - 24 Months

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*