Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at bhara...@accurogroup.com.

*TCS.. Contract*

*Microsoft PowerApps Developer -Minneapolis - Onsite Role *

*Contract*

*Job description :: Microsoft PowerApps Application Developer*

Key Responsibilities :

1. Design, develop solutions using Power Platform tools like Canvas Apps,
Power Automate, Model Driven apps, Power Portal and Power Bots

2. Functional and unit testing of the application and components to meet
the customer requirements

3. Deployment, Configuration and Troubleshooting of applications should
know PowerAutomate

Technical Experience :

1. Analyse, design, develop, test and implementation of enterprise scale
apps

2. Experience in developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as
well as enhancing existing apps

3. Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods

4. Able to design and develop PCF components Power Apps Component Framework

5. Develop applications that meets the standards Accessibility, Security
and Performance

Professional Attributes :

1. Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills

2. Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and
follow through

3. Strong written oral communication skills should know PowerAutomate

Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com