Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at bhara...@accurogroup.com.

*TCS.. Contract*

*Kubernetes Engineer  – Minneapolis - Onsite Role*

*Contract*

1) Building docker images

2) Running docker images

3) Installing any flavor of self hosted k8s preferably Rancher /RKE

4) Good to have experience in managed k8s , preferably EKS

5) Familiarity with k8s RBAC

6) Worked on ingress solution (preferably istio/nginx-controller)

7) Knowledge on k8s operator framework

8) Worked on CICD integration of k8s  preferably Jenkins

9) Knowledge of Linux

10)Knowledge of  networking in k8s

11)Knowledge of git

12)Working knowledge of Prometheus/Graphana

Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com