Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

Power BI –    Remote

We need a senior power platform architect for this role *who have at least
10 years of works and convenient of Power Platform tools like Power
Automate, Power Apps and  Virtual agent* . Power BI is optional

Following is the JD

   1. Architecting Power Platform environment
   2. Design ,develop Power Application(Canvas and Model driven)
   3. Design and Develop Power Automate solution (Both cloud flow  and
   desktop flow)
   4. Proficiency in Power Platform CoE Toolkit
   5. Gather requirements from Business and identify best fit Power
   platform solution
   6. Estimate effort , cost savings in terms of Power platform
   implementation
   7. Proficiency in Power BI Dashboards
   8. Manage environments, dataverse, DLp policy, Data gateway
   9. Expertize in developing , designing and building Power Virtual agents
   10. Liaise with  Microsoft to implement latest patches and update

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*