Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

Mobile Apps QA

Must have experience testing native iOS apps in a client/server environment.
Experience with the following tools is required:
Charles Proxy
Xcode/iOS Simulator
Radar
Central Station
Confluence/Connectme
iPad & iPhone - Mobile Apps testing

Duties include Mobile App features testing, write test plan, test cases,
test cases execution, write test report, work closely with Development
engineer and Project manager.  The resource will be available for special
event deployments that can run overnight and being onsite for these events.

6-8 Years

Sunnyvale, CA

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*