Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..   *

*SAP HR Functional   Work Location : New Jersey*

*Contract  *

Exp : 10+ Years

Required Skills:

Essential:

   - Strong SAP experience with hands-on SAP HR configuration experience.
   Must have very good Configuration and design knowledge in following areas:

   - Organizational Management
         - Personnel Administration
         - Employee Self Service and or Manager Self Service (Good exposure
         to portal and   related functionalities)
         - HR Fiori custom applications experiences in front end design and
         backend service approaches
         - Compensation
         - Basics of Benefits and Administration
         - Basics of Time Management and Payroll

   - Knowledge on HR Payroll Interfaces and FI Integration.
   - Experience in Custom Tables and Custom Infotypes
   - Experienced in building Interfaces to support data transfer to and
   from multiple systems.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*