Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..  *

*Role : Sr Terraform Design Engineer*

*Location : Denver / Remote*

*Rate: $ 48/hr Max*

Please find the JD :

Must Have skills

- Extensive Experience in Terraform,  Google Cloud, preferably Terraform
Certified Professional

- Design, build, iterate and deploy Terraform modules, cloud functions,
bash scripts and more.

- Strong Infrastructure background

- Expert in Terraform, Google Cloud and Docker

-  Infrastructure as code and security by design

-  Experience in operating and maintaining production systems, preferably
on Google Cloud

-  Improve security posture of our infrastructure

-  Build infrastructure for our data pipelines

-  Automate infrastructure operations

Main areas for this role

1. Extensive knowledge of designing and implementation of terraform
resources & modules, as well as more Kubernetes implementation experience

2. Production application and tools

3. Expertise in Docker based application deployment on Google cloud.
Building infrastructure and maintenance in production

4. Take current infrastructure to next level

5. Terraform, automation of building production platforms in Google. AWS
experience will also be considered.

6. Some software engineer background is required. Programming experience in
Python or Java or JavaScript. Write cloud functions

7. Experience in managing platform related to Google Big Query, GCS, Google
cloud composer, MYSQL, cloud data store

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*