Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..   *

* Rate-$50/hr on c2c Max*

*Job Title*

SQL DBA

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

10+ years on exp

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·        Over *10+* years of experience in IT in *Database Administration* *and
Development* for very large and complex databases in SQL Server *2019,*
*2016,* *2014,* *2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000*.

·       Expertise in database administration in Production, Testing, and
Development environments, such as* configuration, Monitoring, Security,
Performance Tuning, Authentication, Capacity Planning *and *Troubleshooting*
.

·       Datacenter Migration experience from SQL Server 2008R2 to SQL
Server 2012/2014/2016.

·       Extensively worked on *High Availability *solutions like* Always
ON, clustered environment & Replication*

·       Proficiency and expertise in SQL Server *Backup/Recovery, Disaster
recovery *and planning

·       *24 X 7* Production Database on Call Support

*Experience Required*

10 years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

DBA

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Collabrate with customer to complete assigned tasks

*Education*

Bachelor’s

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12+ months

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

Remore or Phx

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*