Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..  *

*Job Title*

DevOps Engineer

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

8-10 yrs

*Technical/Functional Skills*

AWS, Kubernetes, GCP, Docker, CI/CD

*Experience Required*

8-12 yrs

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Good hands on work experience using AWS or GCP
   - Good work experience using Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform
   - Good work experience with managing infrastructure, automation and
   monitoring
   - Good to have: Programming background and skills on Scripting / Java
   programming
   - Very strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills, using common
   design patterns.
   - Experience with test-driven development
   - Excellent debugging, critical thinking, and communication skills
   - Ability to do research and pick up new technologies quickly
   - Independent problem-solving skills

*Education*

Bachelor’s or Master’s

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Immediate

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 months

*Work Location** (Remote, if they can work from anywhere or specific
location from where associate need to work. If you put specific location
then number of profiles received may be less)*

Sunnyvale, CA/Austin, TX (Day 1 onside/3 days in office)

*Key words to search in resume*

AWS, Kubernetes, GCP, Docker, CI/CD

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*