Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..  *

*Role*

*Experience range*

*Working location*

*is this role Onsite/Remote/Hybrid*

*Detailed JD*

 Mainframe- QA with IMPACS

 4-6

 San Antonio, TX

 hybrid

 Mentioned Below

JD

   - *Mainframe onshore candidate for CAP (IMPACS knowledge)* is a must-
   Strong QE lifecycle experience in Agile and Waterfall. Strong communication
   and documentation skills. Has a strong understanding of industry QE
   processes. Banking knowledge. Has worked with automation partners. Cross
   functional and test coordination experience. Knowledge of qTest, JIRA, or
   other test management tools. Defect Management experience. Experience
   analyzing requirements, writing test plans, and designing test cases.
   Requirements traceability experience. Experience pulling defect metrics,
   understands and implements defect root cause analysis.
   - 2. Functional Testing, Technical experience: SQL/Teradata knowledge,
   database testing, data mining and conditioning.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*