I find in ./engines/author/src/single_core/pvaenodefactoryutility.h,
"PVMFOMXVideoEncNodeFactory::CreateVideoEncNode()" is called to create video
node. In my understanding, this means OMX is expected to be used in
PVAuthor. However, I did not find any encoder OMX provided by PV under
opencore folder...

My question is: is encoding path in opencore of cupcake tested? I think
theoratically 3rd party OMX should work in that node but I have no idea
whether that node itself can work correctly.

Many thanks in advance!

--
Thanks,
Andy