The letters shown is just programmed by the IME, in its resources.  You can
just change that.  The other stuff...  you'll need to either deal with using
the public APIs, or (for things like resources) provide your own version
instead of relying on private parts of the platform.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.