Hi all,

I'm trying to debugging my android source code in eclipse. What I have
done are bellow:
1.I build a java project for android source code.
2.I start emulator and ddms.
3.I change the port t0 8700 in eclipse.
4.Debug.

I try several times using different ways. I debug the project in the
directory of frameworks/telephony/ , and it reminds me error:
<terminated, exit value: 1>C:\Program Files\java\jre6\javaw.exe>
(2009-5-13...)

I have no idea how to solve this problem. And is there some one who
knows? And is there a guide for how to debug Android source code in
eclipse?

Thanks in advance.