Hi,

I have used test_pvauthorengine for audio encoding,here is the explanation:

PvAuthorEngine for Audio Encoder (AMR-NB) of raw pcm data/ file:

(You can change the parameter according to your test case choice)

# test_pvauthorengine

          *OR *

# test_pvauthorengine -test 29 29 -audio <TestPcmFile>.pcm -audioconfigfile
*<AudioConfigurationFile>*.txt -output <OutputFileName>.amr -logfile -logall

(Test range 29 29 is used for pcm data as an input and amr file as an
outputtest case)

Make sure that before executing above command you have created an audio
configuration file which will contain configuration parameters of for audio
encoding. It is just a text file which you will save in current directory
and in that file following lines should be mentioned:

SamplingRate=44100  (you can specify any valid sampling rate)

NumChannels=2                  (you can specify any valid NumChannels)

In same way if you are going to use video file also as an input in PvAuthor
test command, you will have to create video config text file. In video
config file below lines should be mentioned:

width=176                         (you can specify any valid width)

height=144                        (you can specify any valid height)

fps=15                             (you can specify any valid number of
frames per seconds)

iframeinterval=15                (you can specify any valid frameinterval)

Above command will generate an output amr file with specified name at
current location.