There is currently no support for this.  If you want to have surface flinger
sit on top of OpenGL, (1) your underlying driver must support multiple
concurrent OpenGL contexts, (2) implement all of the code to have Surface
Flinger use the OpenGL API and interact correctly with applications.  Note
that this kind of work is probably going to be difficult to maintain with
the platform's changes this year as Surface Flinger is an area where
significant changes will be happening.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer