Hi All

I have written my customized mp3 decoder in codecs/omx/omx_mp3.
So, I found a way to send a message to decoder from audiodec_node in
node.

now, I need to know how to call a functions in the decoder from node
or PlayerEngine.
I have read the sources hundreds times, I only get the
PVMFNodeInteface in the Engine.
But, Every tries I had failed. and I have no idea and I am crying...

It's maybe a kind of stupid question..but I really want to know it.
Please help me...

Thanks.