Greetings,

I'm interfacing to ViewDebug to get the current position of views in
the phone window.  I have an Android application with an EditText box
near the bottom of the phone's window. When I click on that EditBox,
the soft keyboard is displayed at the bottom of the window and the
EditText box (and everything above it) is pushed up to make room.
Soon after, while the keyboard is still visible, I have a program that
connects to the phone and makes a DUMP request to ViewDebug.  I don't
see this shift reflected in either the mTop or mScrollY of any Views
brought back.

Is there a way learn about the new position of these Views after the
soft keyboard is displayed?  Alternatively, is there a way to learn
that the soft keyboard is currently being displayed and how far the
phone window was scrolled up -- the amount of scrolling depends on
which EditText control was clicked.

Since HierarchyViewer uses this same DUMP data, it also does not show
that the Views have been shifted up and some views are not on the
screen -- the absolute_y positions are what they would be if the
keyboard was not there.

Thanks for any help.

-Sam