Because I have a view that is chopped off in the middle of a text
field (once the soft keyboard is in view) and I would like to adjust
it's position. Man for the time you spent asking me why I needed to
know you could have just posted the solution :). Not helpful to the
original author of the post, and not helpful to me.

SBQ any help man?

Thanks.