Hi All,
I want to play the flv files in Android. So what I thought is to
convert the flv file to mp4 or 3gp(for which there is a decoder in
Android). OpenCore can be used to convert. I have looked into opencore
code, there is a class in opencore "/android/external/opencore/
fileformats/mp4/composer" to create the mp4 file. It has apis like
AddTrack, AddSampleToTrack.. I should give the input as frames, but in
Flv I will get the Sorenson Video and Mp3 audio frame(after doing some
trivial string operations to remove the headers). Can I use these
directly as input to above apis or is there any good way to convert
flv to mp4? And also I have looked into "/android/external/opencore/
nodes/pvmp4ffcomposernode" but it reads from ports not able to know
how to send input to this class.

Let me know your thoughts.

With Regards
Vinayakumara T V