hi,

We're writing a video output mio which can decode and render AVC bitstream.
This is an "active mio" according to the doc, "Media I/O Developer's Guide".

The problem is, it seems that we cannot make video start simultaneously with
audio.
>From pv_media_output_node_inport.cpp, it seems that upon receiving the first
compressed data,
the node will notify the player engine. When the engine is notified by both
video and audio,
it will start the playback clock. At this time, the video is not ready yet,
in this case.
Similar problem happens with the last frame data.

So it seems that the OpenCore framework assumes that a media output mio does
not buffer data. Isn't it?
Any idea?

Thanks.
Oliver