Hi,
I am working on PMEM sharing between opencore and surfaceflinger in Android
1.5. I find that PMEM can be configured to be cacheable but there is no
corresponding cache flush ioctl for this device.

Since PMEM is the dedicated physical memory for android, there can be cases
that a software video unit wants to share YUV buffer without extra copy with
hardware GPU inside surfaceflinger. For SW video unit, it is unacceptable to
configure PMEM to be non-cacheable as there would definitely be huge
performance downgrade.

Any thoughts on this?

--
Thanks,