Dear All,

 we have root file system placed on flash of size 100MB. Each media file
added in sdcard will increase the size of database (in the sense RFS).

1. What happens if the rootfs is full and all media files on sdcard is not
updated in database?
2. How can we limit the size of the sdcard, keeping in mind that maximun
database size should be within the limit of 100MB?

Android stores the thumbnails and albumart on the sdcard.
3.What happens if the sdcard is full with media files and no space left to
store albumart and thumbnails on sdcard? Whether the media content will be
visible to user or not?

Regards,
sharan