From: Mike Lissner <mjliss...@gmail.com>
To: android-framework <android-framework@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 17 July, 2009 11:45:06 PM
Subject: How to compile only part of the platform

I'm working on some changes to the location framework, and I'm trying
to test my changes in the emulator. Near as I can tell, it seems like
every time I want to test my changes, I have to recompile the entire
OS.

This seems a little crazy since recompiling takes about an hour on my
machine, so I'm figuring there must be a better way that I simply
haven't found yet.

Does anybody know if there is a better way?

Thanks,

Mike

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com