I was under the impression that this was the way to use eclipse for
debugging: http://source.android.com/using-eclipse

I will say though that for some reason I had a heck of a time finding
that link the first time. Also, bear in mind that you can't have
spaces in your directory path to the code. It'll fail. I promise.

Mike