Quick question - what's the Wi-fi DNS problem? I've never suffered from that. I am having trouble with Wifi on the latest image, will let you know more when I've investigated further.

Add to the list -

Bluetooth
- phone exposes no bluetooth services
- audio does not seem to go to (my) BT headset

On the second one there, I have a "Jabra BT3030", a little unit with a microphone and a few buttons, plus a standard mini-jack for headphones.

Scanning and pairing the devices works and I can pick up calls using the button on the device, but audio isn't sent to it or received from it, either in a call or from the music player.

I got it to get around the "freerunner has no bass" problem, and also because it allows the use of any headphones you like.

I don't actually know what services the phone should expose to the wider world, but I guess there should be some.

I really ought to get off my backside and start building/debugging my own images...