  From: "Michael Trimarchi"
  To: "Android on Freerunner Development"
  Subject: [android-freerunner] open issue on android
  Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:49:22 +0100

  Hi all,

  Can we have a list of what is missend in android:

  - GSM
  - USSD to be fix
  - Call forward to be miss
  - create the unsoliceted channel
  - Video
  - specific glamo 2d acceleration
  - Audio
  - recording
  - increase phone volume
  - correct the media volume window (maybe it is fix in the cupcake)
  - Application
  - Wifi
  dns problem
  Can't reconnect after suspend
  - Resume -> move keyboard from PARTIAL LOCK to FULL_LOCK behavior
  (display on)
  - It is possible to have the red light blink when the systme is on
  suspend?

  Add to this list :)

  Michael

Be Yourself @ mail.com!