 From: "David Hicks"
 To: "Android on Freerunner Development"
 Subject: Re: [android-freerunner] open issue on android
 Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:44:58 +0000 (GMT)

 By poor playback quality, do you mean the lack of bass when you
 listen on the headet?

 If you do then that's a hardware problem with the freerunner. There
 are two 1uF capacitors on the board which should be 10 or 100uF. At
 current value they strip out all the bass.

 Can't remember where the link to info is now, but the only fix is a
 hardware mod (or using bluetooth headset I hope).

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com