Hi Damir
Love the latest 3d logo but I think it would be even better with a plain
colour background IMNSHO.  Either way you have given us a great basis for
our marketing.

You can register with Google Code and join the project yourself, since you
have a gmail account.  Then you should be able to upload files AFAIK.  Try
it and let us know if you have problems.

In an earlier post you said your work was free, have you looked into the
Creative Commons licence? I believe this allows you to give rights for
copying & modifying but it protects your claim to your original work and
stops the nasty commercial people profiting from it without making you rich
too.  Check it out [1]

Aitch

[1] http://creativecommons.org/about/what-is-cc
<http://creativecommons.org/about/what-is-cc>