@Serdar
This already became a family  :))
I also like Dodger the best since it closely resembles the original droid
font. Radio-space is neat. Perhaps we can use Dodger for the main titles and
Radio-space for the more complex text ?

@Aitch -*munches on the compliments, yum yum*-
It would be nice to have a place/database where everyone could contribute
their art, and Wiki to show it... so that developers can pick and choose for
their programs. It would make things a lot faster, and we can put it all
under the same CC. A wiki would also be nice to set up some standards such
as fonts, the resolution of icons, file formats,... however, we would still
need a place to upload and keep the files at. Imgur.com is a nice host for
photographs, however, it cannot host fonts, wavs, mp3s etc.

@everyone
The words Android and Droid are reserved by Google. However, they did not
take the words "Drone", "Robot", "Bot", "A-bot", "Cyborg", "Borg",
"Mach",... I also spoke with the sound technician and he said that first mix
(we're actually going to have the whole song!) should be done on Friday.
However, I will not be home to notify you, so it will probably be posted on
Sunday/Monday. This is the first mix because technician wants us to hear it,
and then to say what we like/dislike about it... whether something should be
changed, adjusted and so on.  The  second mix should be the final product. I
will speak to him about the possibility of having a set/collection of 10sec
ringtones. I like the original ringtones as well, but they are all done by
the same artist's imprint (someone who loves hip-pop a lot :)  ).