Hi Greg,

Here is a source code at http://it.linux-usb.org/gadget/usb.c . Which
I want to run on Android platform.

To be able to run this program, I need to mount on gadgetfs see what I
am getting in /dev/gadget, modify this code accordingly and run it.

On emulator, I want to reach at least till the point it blocks at read
() in ep0_thread() waiting for getgetfs event. If I can reach till
that point and load this new kernel on Android Dev Phone 1, I would be
able to see USB initialization via gadgetfs.

First step towards doing all this is to be able to mount on gadgetfs.

Please let me know if some how I can run emulator for the kernel which
supports mounting on gadgetfs.

Thanks
Ashutosh